The Somerset Strawberry Festival offers a very reasonable booth rate for food vendors and local crafters that wish to participate in the festival. You will need to submit a form and payment by Monday, May 8, 2017.
Craft Vendors: 10 x 10 space: $30/space
Food Vendors: 10 x 20 space: $50/space
We are currently accepting online vendor forms for the 2017 Strawberry Festival. You may fill out the form on this page. Payment can be made via the "buy now" button at the bottom of this page; or checks can be mailed to the Somerset County Arts Council, 26430 Burton Ave, Crisfield, MD 21817.
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- All payments and applications are due no later than May 8, 2017.
- Vendors must provide all equipment, tables, chairs, tents, and other display equipment that they may require to display and sell their products.
- All items must be handcrafted. If your items are not handcrafted, you will be asked to leave.
- We will not be accepting any Commercial Vendors
- Vendors may begin setting up at 7 am; and must be done set-up by 8:45 am
- Vendors MUST have their vehicles moved to the designated parking area by 8:45
- Due to safety issues, any vendor NOT SET UP BY 8:45 am, will NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO SO.